Areté rice is a nutritious option to include in children’s diets. It provides them with plenty of carbohydrates for their energy and growth as well as some important vitamins and minerals needed for good health. When it comes to rice recipes, there’s no limit to creativity, flavours and ideas to tempt your kid’s taste buds. Some kids are fussy eaters and therefore they need to be prodded a lot and all the mothers are in a constant dilemma as to what shall they cook to keep their children interested.
Moms, you will love these quick, easy, nutrition filled rice recipes we bring you, to overcome the challenge of cooking tasty rice recipes for your kids.
1) Risotto: Usually people have it in fancy restaurants, but to make it at home is simplicity itself. It can be cooked in a deep-dish pan or a pressure cooker with simple rice too! So get the recipe from http://www.vegweb.com/recipes/leftover-rice-risotto
2) Curd rice: This is a simple yet effective recipe with the nutrition of vegetables, yogurt and rice, tossed with spices, to make an absolute yummy delight. It’s best to add homemade yogurt, rather than store bought, for more goodness & kid friendly add cashew and green grapes. Cook it using the recipe at http://www.rakskitchen.net/2012/06/curd-rice-thayir-sadam-recipe.html
3) Paella: Paella can be customized as vegetarian, chicken, seafood, and even exotic paella that has snails and octopus! Next time your kid asks for something different, be sure to get the recipe from http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/tyler-florence/the-ultimate-paella-recipe.html and surprise him with a Paella.
4) Japanese rice balls: Better known as Onigiri is a beloved rice dish that is famous all over the world for its handy form and delicious taste. Here is the http://allrecipes.com/recipe/onigiri—japanese-rice-balls. You now know what cuisine you are going to try this weekend!
5) Jambalaya: Jambalaya is a dish with roots in Spanish and French cuisine. Adding celery and smoked sausage gives it the distinct “jambay” flavour, something that will remain in your memory long after you digested your meal! Check out the recipe at http://www.gumbopages.com/food/jambalaya.html and gather a number of compliments from your kids!
You can offer your kids a huge variety of rice, but keep in mind that not all rice products are the same. Areté rice has been prepared in perfect conditions such that rice doesn’t lose its nutrients or flavor! So get going and cook up delectable dishes listed above for your picky eater who’ll love them all, we bet!